tribal.bazaar.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A couple of posts back, I posted a pic of this really amazing piece of jewellery and I really wanted to know where I can get one. Well.. Faridah left me a comment and said that it could be bought at Tribal Bazaar (thanks heaps Faridah!!). I checked it out and it's only $20. Plus there are lots of other cool ethnic jewellery... so good.

Check it all out here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


8 comments:

Hannah said...

that first one is so rad, i'd really like to see it on!

xx

Yenny said...

You can see it on, in one of my previous posts.
Here's the link:
http://studdedhearts.blogspot.com/2009/10/themostamazingpieceofjewelry.html

xx
Studded Hearts

Anniken said...

I love the snake bangle! Thank you! I've been looking everywhere for one of those!

leflassh. said...

omg, amazing. i think i need to buy a few things now. the prices are crazy good. thanks doll.
xx

Betsey J said...

wow how awesome that someone found you that link! thanks for sharing it with the rest of us!
I absolutely love the head pieces and for such great prices.
<3

Sade said...

Gosh, they're all gorgeous, the snake!!

xo

The Girl With a Feather said...

This is exactly the type of jewellery I've been looking for!! I'm going to go check it out right now. Thanks

Lauren said...

oh these are amazing. i am enamored!
xx,
Lauren

"Bohemian Bisoux"