ruby.lookbook.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ruby by NZ designer Deanna Didovich


Love all these cute, girly pieces.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in love with every single piece!
fashionableroad.blogspot.com

TheBeautyFile said...

I'm in love with this entire lookbook!! I love the shoes and her pink hair too!

rebecca said...

ahh, i love it all! i am totally craving spring now.

scissorsanddolls.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS <3

every single article of clothing

Anonymous said...

Love that pink trench coat!

Sailor Jamee said...

i swear this collection is better than some designers who are in the major shows...also, i now desperately want pink streaks in my hair.

Sequins♡Sparkles said...

all that pink! beautiful! and zippora always looks cute.

by Joanna DeVoe said...

Soooo darling! I'm such a girl... -xo

Kait said...

Love that pink trench! Makes me want some bubblegum :)
kaitmoss.blogspot.com

kim alice cather said...

Ohh I love this!
I wanna steal the models hair too, amazing.