sportsgirl.tag.

So I've been tagged by gorgeous Dajana of Le Flassh to answer a few questions...


1. What are you wearing right now?

To be honest I'm in my comfy sweatpants right now slowly getting ready for work but in the last few days I've been living in my floral dress + white denim jacket + floral docs/leather sandals combo. Oh yeah, and lots of rings.


2. Post a picture that means summer to you.

I like this one because water fights are always fun!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
thecobrasnake


3. What tracks are essential to your summer play list?

Stuff by Coconut records, The Decemberists & Vampire Weekend.


4. What is your fave piece of clothing from the Sportsgirl summer collection?

You have to give me time to decide on that one :)


5. Describe your perfect summer.

Thrifting, passion fruit gelati, beach, sketching, exploring new places & good company.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

Fashion Tadpole said...

Loved reading this and that pic is so cool def reminds me of summer

http://fashiontadpole.blogspot.com

http://fashiontadpole.blogspot.com

http://fashiontadpole.blogspot.com

What is Reality Anyway? said...

love you for that!! and im addicted to yours always xxxx

W said...

loove it, i miss summer so much :/ this makes me want it even more!

Margaret said...

love your answers :)
check out mine ones some time
shinebythree.blogspot.com/2010/01/sportsgirl-hearts.html
xx

sib said...

love it!!

xoxo cla

easter revision courses said...

Water gun eh that is so much fun. I use to play with water gun when I was a kid.

Building a home said...

OMG! I love this brand! My perfect summer would be spending time with my partner on the beach.