bare.jewels.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

D Magazine
December 2010

Source: Fashion Copious

8 comments:

Cindy said...

so lux. i love her hair, such a pretty colour.

McDade said...

adore the last photo

Jan said...

Love thos overknee leopard boots in the last pic!

♥

Drew Hall said...

The blue sweater and animal print boots are fierce!!

FASHION CHALET said...

SO BEAUTIFUL

I love the warm, caramel tones for FW.


XO!

Katherine said...

Ooo I wish I could see the rest of the boots!

www.LaPetiteMarmoset.com

The Indulgent said...

These shots are sooo beautiful and inspiring. I love the model's hair style too. Why can't mine look like that??

http://www.theindulgent.blogspot.com/

Mulika Harnett said...

Have been fretting about my hair - dying it red / getting bangs / major change and all that stuff but seeing these gorge images have totally made up my mind. I am doing it! Thanks :)