to.the.moon.and.back.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pamela Love
A/W 11/12

Source: fashionista

26 comments:

Diana said...

she's a genius...

mej. said...

i cant even.

Anonymous said...

yes!

Oh my Dior! said...

really amazing images!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Åsa said...

No words. Love.

http://asahellman.blogg.se

Miss Molly said...

absolutely amazing.. i am in♥

http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

SAMANTHA said...

i love your post title because this jewelery is out of this world!! so fantastic i love it.


xx
www.dragonnfruit.com

Laysa in the sky with diamonds. said...

wonderful.

fashiongirl said...

Oh my God I love this!!

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

love hair! interesting!

Callahan Brooks said...

wow. the jewelery is amazing! x
http://peaceandloveand.blogspot.com/

KimChicSisters said...

amazing photos!

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/02/amazing-milk-chocolate-lollipops-with.html

Humle said...

Lovley! :)

Anonymous said...

i NEED that cuff in my life right NOW!!!!!!!

xo
www.SHINYUPSIDEDOWNCROSSES.BLOGSPOT.com

Stylison said...

love the make up and the accessories

xoxo
http://stylison.blogspot.com/

Michelle Lee said...

beautiful :)

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
-Michelle (female solo artist in Korea)

Anonymous said...

Always ove Pamela Love's jewellry too bad they're so expensive... ♥-Axelle

www.ax-elle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

omg I LOVE pamela LOVE!! seriously the jewelry is perfect but so is how the makeup & hair were styled for this! I'm obsessed!!

http://livingaftermidnite.blogspot.com

Milk Teeth Vintage said...

so damn awesome. I want everything! and I might start doing my makeup all warrior alien style.

http://milkteethvintage.wordpress.com/

kendal croix. said...

Gosh why does she have to be so amazing?

She Wears, She Shares said...

Out of this world. Love you Ms. Love

xoxo

♥
Julie

Anonymous said...

so so amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Perfection!!!!

http://effortlesscool.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Perfection!!!!

http://effortlesscool.wordpress.com

Siobhan said...

She's done it again!!!!
Amazing!

Unknown said...

SO cool. and i loveee the makeup.