alex.aka.4thandbleeker.









Alex Spencer shot by Vanessa Jackman for Grazia.it


I am loving this so much! Alex is one of the sweetest people I've met through
 blogging and it's so nice to see her photographed in her environment.

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

14 comments:

EXECUTION STYLE said...

shes awesome.

Raver Ria said...

She is such a super babe, I love her blog too.

Style Footprints said...

Cool pictures. The hat is really nice.

Www.stylefootprints.blogspot.com

Domonique Wilson said...

Those cafe shots are killer!What a babe!

http://lilylovelock.blogspot.com/

x

Paula* said...

effortless chic...great!http://myfashionablewardrobe.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Agh does she ever not look amazing! Such a stunning girl with great personal style. Thanks for sharing x

hannahalehandra said...

Love this collection of outfits! The model is fantastic, too. Great post.

http://hannahalehandra.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

She's definitely a natural beauty and adore her humor on her blog.
XO-Liz

Anonymous said...

I love 4th & Bleecker - she is so sweet and this shoot is as down to earth and gorgeous as she is - thank you for sharing!

Annie Chang said...

beautiful summery looks!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Molly said...

She's beautiful!

xx

www.mollyeeb.blogspot.com

Erin said...

she has amazing style. i love these photos... must be warmer where they are!

http://evanescenttoday.blogspot.com

lucia m said...

she's gorgeous!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

I love the casual hold of this editorial. V jackman is moving Alex perfectly at her sensual side.
ANDWHATELSEISTHERE

SHOP