the.move.


Hello my lovelies, I have some exciting news to share with you all.

On Monday Studded Hearts will be moving to FELLTa new Aussie blogging platform. I'm excited and scared at the same time but there won't be many changes to my blog except for the fact that it will look a hell of a lot prettier and that I'll be with some really good company. You are welcome to change your bookmarks to www.fellt.com/studdedhearts but if not, don't worry you'll all be redirected automatically. I hope this transition means that you guys will enjoy visiting Studded Hearts a whole lot more.

See you there really soon.

Lots of love,
Yenny x

14 comments:

Render Sublime said...

Ive loved watching all of you girls announce the move.... its really exciting!

http://ficklesense.blogspot.com.au/

JADE EMILY said...

Should Great! x

JADE EMILY
Australian online Clothing store, Representing the best of both Australian and International Brands!
www.jadeemily.com.au
www.facebook.com/JadeEmilyOnline

Yuka said...

can't wait :))

http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.jp/

Stephanie Hadrath said...

Wish you the best...will follow you like I do now!!!
xxx
stephaniehadrath.blogspot.com
shbyhadrath.blogspot.com

Dark Blue Stripes said...

Cant wait to see the new platform in action!

Christie x

Dark Blue Stripes

Gems - Fashion Well Done said...

A lot of my favourite Aussie bloggers are on the move. I'm really excited for you all, and I shall be looking forward to the bigger and better things for all of you.
Gems x

Fashion Well Done

ilovegarlicbread said...

I'm a faithful reader from Beirut, Lebanon. Happy that you're evolving! Good luck with FELLT :)

Xenia said...

Great news! Congratulations!

From www.xeanafashion.com

lucia m said...

love it!! congrats!!


www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Anonymous said...

congrats! I can't wait to see everything

scribblesandsomersaults.blogspot.com

Spoonful Of Diamonds said...

im excited to see the change!


xx


http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to see it.

alongcamesomechatter.blogspot.com

ellen. said...

Amazing picture :)


http://slidingdrawersblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You too huh? Well congratulations and good luck, hope this doesn't mean to much change for your blog!
Material Fixations