the.move.


Hello my lovelies, I have some exciting news to share with you all.

On Monday Studded Hearts will be moving to FELLT, a new Aussie blogging platform. I'm excited and scared at the same time but there won't be many changes to my blog except for the fact that it will look a hell of a lot prettier and that I'll be with some really good company. You are welcome to change your bookmarks to www.fellt.com/studdedhearts but if not, don't worry you'll all be redirected automatically. I hope this transition means that you guys will enjoy visiting Studded Hearts a whole lot more.

See you there really soon.

Lots of love,
Yenny x

14 comments:

Render Sublime said...

Ive loved watching all of you girls announce the move.... its really exciting!

http://ficklesense.blogspot.com.au/

JADE EMILY said...

Should Great! x

JADE EMILY
Australian online Clothing store, Representing the best of both Australian and International Brands!
www.jadeemily.com.au
www.facebook.com/JadeEmilyOnline

Yuka said...

can't wait :))

http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.jp/

Stephanie Hadrath said...

Wish you the best...will follow you like I do now!!!
xxx
stephaniehadrath.blogspot.com
shbyhadrath.blogspot.com

Dark Blue Stripes said...

Cant wait to see the new platform in action!

Christie x

Dark Blue Stripes

Gems - Fashion Well Done said...

A lot of my favourite Aussie bloggers are on the move. I'm really excited for you all, and I shall be looking forward to the bigger and better things for all of you.
Gems x

Fashion Well Done

ilovegarlicbread said...

I'm a faithful reader from Beirut, Lebanon. Happy that you're evolving! Good luck with FELLT :)

Xenia said...

Great news! Congratulations!

From www.xeanafashion.com

lucia m said...

love it!! congrats!!


www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Anonymous said...

congrats! I can't wait to see everything

scribblesandsomersaults.blogspot.com

Spoonful Of Diamonds said...

im excited to see the change!


xx


http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to see it.

alongcamesomechatter.blogspot.com

ellen. said...

Amazing picture :)


http://slidingdrawersblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You too huh? Well congratulations and good luck, hope this doesn't mean to much change for your blog!
Material Fixations